Nature abhors a vacuum. Wherever there's an empty space, the Universe fills it in. Now is that space filled with the things you desire to have in your life, or are you cluttered up with junk? It is a law of physics that two things cannot exist in the same space at the same time. So if you're personal space, as well as your mental and emotional space are cluttered with junk, how can the Universe, God, Spirit, whatever you choose to call it, bless you with what you desire? There's no room to receive the blessing. So we're going to open up some space in our lives to receive. We're going to create a vacuum. Just like Hoover and Dirt Devil, we're gonna suck the dirt right out of our lives:
1. Get rid of old newspapers, magazines, books - especially if you haven't read them. Trash them or give them to a library or school. away Shred old papers, cancelled checks and statements.
2. Clothing - if you haven't worn it in a year, chances are you aren't going to. Give it away to charity, a friend or family member, or even better, sell it on ebay and get some cash for your trash. Ladies, those old lipsticks & other make up items, perfumes, etc., Dump them! This also goes for anything that is sitting around your house unused or broken. Fix it, or dump it.
3. Part of our house fast includes cleaning out anything that has been hanging out in the refrigerator or freezer that is changing or has changed color or texture (scary)! I hate to seem like a task master, but hit those floors and windows too!
4. The "F" Word - Forgiveness. Remember forgiveness is for our benefit. When we forgive, we are letting ourselves off the hook. The hook of pain of having to re-live those memories. The sadness, the feelings of loss. Remember, we can only create what were focused on. so let it go! What did En Vogue sing? "Free your mind, the rest will follow".
Write a letter to the person. Write a letter to God. Write about everything that happened and how you feel about it. Let it out, get it all out. If you need to curse, curse! This is for you, not for anyone to read (so don't mail it!). When your finished, burned the letter and dump the ashes down the sink or down the toilet. Now, write down the things you want to bring into your life, as well as the things you have to be thankful for.
5. Affirmation- "Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee". Our words are powerful! So what words are you telling yourself or speaking about your life? Remove certain words from your vocabulary. Stop speaking of yourself or your conditions in derogatory terms. Focus on the abundance you already have, rather than saying how broke you are. Speak about the things you desire to have in your life as if you have already received them. Focus your energy there.
Affirmations you may want to speak into manifestation:
"I fully and freely forgive you. I loose you and let you go. I let go and let God. All things are now cleared up between you and I now and forever."
I will close with an affirmation from Catherine Ponder's book, The Dynamic Laws of Prayer to use while creating your vacuum:
"I now get rid of what I do not want in my life to make way for what I do want. Divine Intelligence now shows me in what areas of my life to form a vacuum. I now let go the lesser to make room for the greater good to rush into my life. I let go and trust."
PS...Find out how you can use Creative Visualization to create the life of your dreams.